IVEI - “I Value Every Idea” is a society working towards the upliftment of artisans in Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh. We work towards a long term aim of providing employment and sustainable living solutions to the people here. Our designers work with rural artisans to create well designed, high quality, utility products for home and office, ideal for both gifting and personal use.
Our Collections Include:
1. QUIRK: This collection is full of unique products inspired by day to day objects. These products are for those who love to collect innovative products that make you smile every time you see them.
2. BAROQUE: Intricately decorated by our women artisans. This range includes various in-house forms of painting that we have developed taking inspiration from rangoli, mehendi, paper quilling etc.
3. DIY: A collection for artists and creative minds who love to try new things. Made of plain MDF board which can easily be painted on.
4. LILLIPUTIAN: Handcrafted wooden miniatures of real life objects crafted to perfection by our experienced carpenters. This adds an element of fun to the utility based products in our collection.
5. The MANDALA PROJECT: A classy range of home décor products designed by a young self-taught artist - ‘Nishka mehta’. Inspired by the ‘mandala’ style of illustrations, she beautifully incorporates the technique to create a series of graphics based on real life objects and nature.
6. WARLI: This range of office products is designed by our graphic designer, ‘Chetna’. A series of vectors based on two characters ‘Chintu’ and Chikki’.The designs are inspired by the traditional warli form of paintings that originated in Maharashtra.
7. UP: Handicrafts of Uttar Pradesh is a group of handicraft lovers from Uttar Pradesh working towards promotion of arts and artisans. This range of products is created in collaboration with them and SAFAR, and all funds from the profit of this collection would be donated to a women artisan based self-help group.