Abuse & Takedown Policy
Report Abuse And Take Down Policy
Last updated on March 11, 2016
Since Global Artisans Pvt Ltd is an online market place and an intermediary as defined by applicable law, Global Artisans Pvt Ltd is not obliged to monitor or control the Products being sold on www.theglobalartisans.com ("Website") or monitor or control any other content on the Website. However Global Artisans Pvt Ltd at its discretion and in accordance with applicable law may choose to monitor any Products or other content and may remove any such content from the Website if Global Artisans Pvt Ltd determines in its sole discretion that such content is in violation of Global Artisans Pvt Ltd's policies or any applicable law.
Report Of Violations Of Global Artisans Pvt Ltd Policy Or Law
1. Your name, email id, phone number and postal address
2. The exact nature of the Objectionable Content (such as whether the Objectionable Content is a Product being sold by a Seller on the Website or is a Product review or a Product description)
3. The exact location (including the relevant web page) where the Objectionable Content appears
4. Why do you consider the content to be objectionable?
Report Of Violations Of Your Intellectual Property Rights
Global Artisans Pvt Ltd also respects the intellectual property rights of all entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner, please fill out and submit the Notice of Infringement of Intellectual Property Form ("IP Infringement Notice") provided in the annexure below. Please send the duly filed out IP Infringement Notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any incomplete or improperly filled out document may not be considered.
When You send us an Objectionable Content Notice or and IP Infringement Notice (collectively referred to as "Notice(s)"
1. You declare that all statements made by you are true;
2. You acknowledge and agree that we may share your Notice to third parties including the parties involved in the allegedly objectionable activities / infringing activities, our group companies, our advisors and other third parties;
3. You agree to indemnify Global Artisans Pvt Ltd and its group companies against all claims which may arise in connection with such a Notice being made by You.
Once we receive a Notice
1. We will evaluate the contents of the Notice
2. We may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with our policies and applicable law which may include, asking further details from you or taking down the content that was the subject matter of Your Notice.