Sell with Global Artisans
OfferSomething Special: ENROLL AS SELLER
The Global Artisans is the place for that special something, where unique items can be sold. It’s the marketplace to sell your creations.The Global Artisans product categories give you an idea of what's available, but you can be as creative as you like. Whether its jewellery, furniture, art, music, digital art, toys or fashion -- anything goes.
As the seller you have the sole responsibility of ensuring that the items offered for sale on The Global Artisans comply with laws and are permitted under The Global Artisans' Terms and Conditions. The following is an overview of the articles and services that may be listed on The Global Artisans, things to take into consideration about certain product categories, and articles forbidden on principle.
What Can Be Sold On The Global Artisans –
1) Products of Your Own Creation: You can list handmade, customized/ customizable, revamped, unique items, refurbished or tailor-made products on The Global Artisans.
2) Vintage Items – You can list vintage items – items which are older than 20 years old: They can include fashion, accessories, jewellery and bags, as well as designer objects, furniture, art, antiques and other stylish collectables. The products listed here can be handmade, replicas, hand-refurbished or even factory-made.
3) Factory Made (or Handcrafted) Supplies – Resellers – You don't have to be the creator of a product to be allowed to sell it here; you can be the designer or reseller of unique items. If you're are seller and have neither made the product yourself nor contributed in any way to its manufacture or production, please follow these guidelines.
a. You must have the manufacturer's permission to resell the products.
b. The products listed must be handmade.
c. The products must have a unique feel through and through.
d. The products must not be made under inhumane conditions.
You may not sell the following items on The Global Artisans:
· Stolen items
· Travel vouchers, plane, train or bus tickets
· Items whose sale or distribution contravenes trademark rights or ancillary copyright, industrial property rights (e.g.brands, patents, utility models and registered designs) or other rights (e.g.picture, name and personal rights).
· Pornographic items and those potentially harmful to minors
· Forbidden weapons as well as all forms of ammunition
· Radioactive substances, poisonous and explosive substances, as well as all dangerous chemicals
· Live animals, products and preparations made from endangered animal species or plants
· Human organs
· Commercial papers (particularly shares), money market or financial instruments, credit,loans and financial aid
· Promissory notes and legal titles as well as other debts for collection arising from legal transactions
· Items you may own, but whose use is prohibited
· Medical products whose sale is prohibited by law
· Items made with child labour
· Real estate and equivalent rights
We reserve the right to block or delete your listing (in full or in part), without prior notice if we find concrete evidence of a breach of these guidelines. Recurring or serious violations could result in exclusion from trading on The Global Artisans. We also reserve the right to remove items from the The Global Artisans catalogue at our discretion if we feel that these don't fit in with our range of products.
How to Register:
There are primarily two ways in which you can register withus:
· Visit our online registration page – https://theglobalartisans.com/index.php?route=account/signup and fill up the details. They will be reviewed by our back end team and we might get in touch with you for a few clarifications before approving your seller/ vendor membership. There is no charge for register and it is completely FREE to sign-up and FREE LISTING of your products
o Full Name
o Company Name (optional)
o Postal Address & City
o Email ID
o Phone Number
o Pincode from wher you operate